kernal panic, telebit fix, SCO XENIX 2.3.1 and solution

Dave Binette dave at norsat.UUCP
Wed Apr 5 09:16:07 AEST 1989

In article <65 at norsat.UUCP> dave at norsat.UUCP (Dave Binette) writes:
>... After removing the
>files from my filesystem and re-installing them with custom,
>(option 5- restore a specific file) all is well again.

Perhaps I should clarify this point.

The files to be restored were from the XENIX 2.3.1 distribution diskettes
NOT from the telebit fix diskettes.

The purpose of the exercise was to remove any remnants of the telebit fix.
--
---
usenet:  {uunet,ubc-cs}!van-bc!norsat!dave     (Dave Binette)