Exelan 205T installation problems

Milan Strnad milan at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca
Sun Apr 9 09:43:41 AEST 1989

Thanks to all who sent me info on regarding the Excelan card install.
The final solution was to set the board address in netload_opts to be
C0000H. That seemed to cause the card to initialize ok. In fact, I've
installed a second card into a non-Xenix system (a Compaq 286 running
DOS 3.3), and now have ftp and telnet working between the two machines.

If anyone else is experiencing problems, I'll be happy to discuss them.

                                        milan