Exelan 205T installation problems

Syd Weinstein syd at dsinc.UUCP
Thu Apr 6 06:41:18 AEST 1989

In article <799 at vector.UUCP> chip at vector.UUCP (Chip Rosenthal) writes:
>In article <1989Apr2.093353.14354 at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu> milan at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu (Milan Strnad) writes:
>>I've just attempted to install an Exelan Network Card 205T in a
>>386/25 Compaq [...] running SCO Xenix 2.3.1.
>
>RTFM.  Version 2.3.1 release notes section 12.1.

Wrong,  I have had the same problem, and you don't need/want the fix
disk for the NEWER Excelan software.  That disk was for the older
software only.  The newer software has this checkout init program
that gives this message.  I don't know how to solve it either,
I get it on one machine and not another, same cards, same software.