Comparison of 386 Unixes

Daniel A. Graifer dag at fciva.FRANKLIN.COM
Tue Apr 11 22:56:03 AEST 1989

The February '89 issue (pg 84) of MIPS* contains a review of SCO Xenix,
Interactive Systems 386/ix, Microport System V/386 and ENIX system V/386.
They had trouble loading Bell Technologies System V/386 Rel 3.2, but review
it on a comparable basis in the March '89 issue (pg 81).  I found the
discussions useful in making my selection.

Dan

The usual disclaimer: I have no connection to any of these companies except
as a customer/subscriber.

Daniel A. Graifer			Franklin Capital Investments
uunet!fciva!dag				7900 Westpark Drive, Suite A130
(703)821-3244				McLean, VA  22102

*The Magizine of Intellgent Personal Systems
MIPS Publishing, Inc.
400 Amherst S., Suite 202
Nashua, NH 03063