Xenix/286 UUXQT/L.cmds problem

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Tue Mar 14 02:40:41 AEST 1989

In article <1885 at viscous.sco.COM> uunet!sco!rosso (Ross Oliver) writes:
}
}Yes, we are currently working on a Support Level Supplement to
}provide HDB UUCP for XENIX 286 users.  We have it running internally
}on a couple of 286 machines.  We should have a distribution built
}in a couple of weeks.
}
}Ross Oliver
}Techical Support
}The Santa Cruz Operation

So when do you come out with a fix for the bugs in the 386 version??

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon