Xenix/286 UUXQT/L.cmds problem

tif at cpe.UUCP tif at cpe.UUCP
Wed Mar 15 00:58:00 AEST 1989

Written 10:40 am  Mar 13, 1989 by ispi.UUCP!jbayer in cpe:comp.unix.xenix
>In article <1885 at viscous.sco.COM> uunet!sco!rosso (Ross Oliver) writes:
>}Yes, we are currently working on a Support Level Supplement to
>}provide HDB UUCP for XENIX 286 users.  We have it running internally
>}on a couple of 286 machines.  We should have a distribution built
>}in a couple of weeks.
>}
>}Ross Oliver
>}Techical Support
>}The Santa Cruz Operation
>So when do you come out with a fix for the bugs in the 386 version??

I think that question could have been presented in a much more productive
way.  The paragraph above the one you included described a correction to
the 386 version, thus they are not ignoring bugs.  Such an inflammatory
critique will only serve to remove SCO's presence from USENET.

			Paul Chamberlain
			Computer Product Engineering, Tandy Corp.
			{killer | texbell}!cpe!tif