Xenix/286 UUXQT/L.cmds problem

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Thu Mar 16 00:03:05 AEST 1989

In article <141100009 at cpe> tif at cpe.UUCP writes:

>Written 10:40 am  Mar 13, 1989 by ispi.UUCP!jbayer in cpe:comp.unix.xenix
>>In article <1885 at viscous.sco.COM> uunet!sco!rosso (Ross Oliver) writes:
}>}Yes, we are currently working on a Support Level Supplement to
}>}provide HDB UUCP for XENIX 286 users.  We have it running internally
}>}on a couple of 286 machines.  We should have a distribution built
}>}in a couple of weeks.
}>}
}>So when do you come out with a fix for the bugs in the 386 version??
}
}I think that question could have been presented in a much more productive
}way.  The paragraph above the one you included described a correction to
}the 386 version, thus they are not ignoring bugs.  Such an inflammatory
     ^^^

Please retract your comments.  The paragraph describes an update to HDB UUCP
for the 286 version, and is not talking about the 386.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon