Where to get docs for uucp installation

Robert J Woodhead trebor at biar.UUCP
Sun Mar 26 03:58:12 AEST 1989

In article <1043 at ittg.UUCP> pete at ittg.UUCP
(System Administrator @ 207-796-2301) recommends:
jeffb at grace.cs.washington.edu (Jeff Bowden) writes:
>>I am trying to set up a uucp node.  [I need source material]
>
>UNIX Communications
>Bart Anderson, Bryan Costales, & Harry Henderson

A good book, and to be reccomended.  For some more technical help,
try "Managing UUCP and Usenet" by O'Reilly & Associates, A Nutshell
Handbook.

O'Reilly & Associates phone number is 1-800-338-NUTS.

This book came to use when we got our UUNET feed and it was VERY
helpful.
--
* Robert J Woodhead * The true meaning of life is cunningly encrypted and *
* uunet!biar!trebor * hidden somewhere in this signature...               *