Where to get docs for uucp installation

Jeff Bowden jeffb at grace.cs.washington.edu
Fri Mar 24 08:28:14 AEST 1989

SYSTEM:  Tandy 6000hd, Xenix 3.0, dev kit v1.3.x

I am trying to set up a uucp node.  I have someone who is willing to give me
a feed provided he doesn't have to do any actual work (i.e. I must give him
explicit instructions for what needs to be done).  The connection is to
be via modem, probably passing through a micom switch.

The problem is that the only docs for uucp that came with then 6000 dev. kit
are the man pages for uucp, uux, etc...  Does anyone know where I can
buy/read/ftp docs on installing uucp?

Send mail I'll summarize.
--
"Use the Source Luke."