AT&T Driver Development Guides... The Saga Continues. (Long)

Adnan Yaqub adnan at sgtech.UUCP
Tue May 23 17:39:51 AEST 1989

In article <2310 at tarpit.UUCP> rd at tarpit.UUCP (Bob Thrush x210) writes:

     Whoa!  I just got off the phone with AT&T (to followup my March 9,
   1989 backorder of 307-191) and was told it would not be available
   until June 1.  I also followed up on April 19 and was told that
   a new batch would be in shortly and also that the previous batch had
   been rejected by AT&T QC.  If you were able to get 307-191 from
   available supplies, I would appreciate a confirmation so I can
   load up both barrels and go after AT&T.  :-) :-)

   --
   Bob Thrush                 UUCP: {rtmvax,ucf-cs}!tarpit!rd
   Automation Intelligence,   1200 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, Florida 32804

I must confess that I did not try to order the book from AT&T (The
price threw me off.), I just asked for the price and where to send the
purchase order.  However, the operator did leave me with the
impression that if I were to send in a PO, AT&T would send me the
book, i.e., she did say anything like, ``Sorry sir, that book is back
ordered.''
--
Adnan Yaqub
Star Gate Technologies, 29300 Aurora Rd., Solon, OH, USA, +1 216 349 1860