RFC822 Standard Mail

Carmen Hardina bt455s39 at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Sun Oct 1 18:39:17 AEST 1989

I am running SCO XENIX 386 2.3.1 and would like to exchange mail with
an Internet host which runs 4.3-BSD/sendmail.  Could someone please
tell me which packages/versions would allow me to exchange RFC822
standard mail (domain-style addressing) with them?  The mail/rmail
which comes with SCO XENIX does not seem to support domains/Internet
addressing/headers.  Aside from which package/version, could you
please let me know where I might be able to ftp it from.

				Thanks in Advance,
					--Carmen
--
Carmen Hardina, Assistant System Administrator
INET: islenet!manapua!carmen at uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu