Two HD controllers (Was: Re: Xenix device drivers under Unix)

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Thu Sep 21 22:20:35 AEST 1989

> Is there anyone out there that is aware of an AT controller card that has the
> ability to be configured at another address and interrupt?
> Is there anyone running multiple drive controller cards under SCO?
> Are their any reasons why we couldn't run more then 1 drive controller
> under SCO?

I was under the idea that SCO supported multiple controllers with 2 drives
each like ISC does.

--
Larry Snyder                                              SCO Xenix 2.3.2 '386
uucp: iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry