pseudo ttys from diSCOver and Computone

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Fri Feb 9 08:05:59 AEST 1990

->As many will recall in diSCOver a while back there was an article "Tricks
->
->Here is the problem: I have 2 Computone 8 port Atvantage boards and one
->Intelliport 8 port board.  The problem is that after I do an "mscreen -3",
->the screen clears and the terminal just sits there and blinks.  Only a reboot
->
->Anyone out there have mscreen working in a similar arrangement?
->
I have got the same beasties and have gotten the impression that the Computone
drivers to NOT support mscreen.   I am not sure who gave me that feeling.  I
do use the Intelliview feature of the board, which gives me two tty devices.

Leeme know if you get anywhere...