DOS <-- LAN --> Xenix

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Wed Jun 13 09:02:13 AEST 1990

->In <15030015 at hpfijdw.HP.COM> jdw at hpfijdw.HP.COM (Jeff Wood) writes:
->
->>My question is with respect to connectivity between my Xenix based
->>machine and the DOS machine.  The best solution I see is to connect
->>them via LAN and have the DOS machine access a U: drive that points
->>directly to the Xenix file system on the other machine.  Is this at
->>all possible???
->
->jeff - yes this is possible and there are several products that will do
->it for you.
->
->For serial port connections look at Ice 10 or Rapport

Could you be a little more specific?  Who, where, anything?

->
->For ethernet connection look at Powerlan or CoCoNet