any one use the exclan(sp)

Terry Lyons terry at pride386.UUCP
Fri Mar 16 18:44:09 AEST 1990

Maybe I'm asking the wrong questions
is ANYONE using the exclan(sp) setup that sco pushes as xenix net?
would like to create a distributed file system (with 2+ computers)
I am using sco xenix 2.3.0
I have gotten some suggestions as to changing to AT&T's, if I must I must but
would like to stay with pc clones (386 486 286 )
if no one answers this time I guess I'll have to take the sales dept's word
for it ( last time I did that I became the owner of a TRS80 mdl III ).
opinions PLEASE
terry