any one use the exclan(sp)

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Thu Mar 22 03:35:06 AEST 1990

In article <376 at mplex.UUCP> fff at mplex.UUCP (Fred Fierling) writes:

|           I would suggest you look into NFS though, if I understand correctly
| it's much more versatile.

  I believe that SCO has decided not to sell the NFS product for Xenix.
I suspect that this was a marketing decision, although the version they
have may be buggy in some non-obvious way.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX