Compiling less73 on 6386

Chuck L. Peterson clp at megadon.UUCP
Wed Oct 10 13:10:13 AEST 1990

a later version, I'd be grateful) on a 6386 with the "Standard C
DEvelopment Environment" R5.0/3, and am running into a problem in
screen.c.

Specifically, since I've defined TERMIO in the makefile, it expects to
find the definition of the structure "winsize" somewhere (ioctl.h,
maybe?) but it isn't there.  Could someone provide that definition for
me, or perhaps point me in a better direction for that routine?

Thanks,
Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math